Saturday, July 21, 2007

Introductory Reading of Holy Spirit from Personal Experience Journal


Book Description
The story of Benny Hinn's personal encounter with the Holy Spirit and how that experience dramatically changed his life is a story God has used hundreds of thousands of times around the world to touch the lives of others.

Review from readers, Amazon.com

11 of 16 people found the following review helpful:
MIDWEST BOOK REVIEW, August 4, 2003
I believe, as a Christian, nothing other than salvation is more important to know about then the revelation and work of the Holy Spirit in these endtimes. Pastor Benny Hinn in his outstanding book, "Good Morning, Holy Spirit" opens the door to a better understanding of the One who is at work within us and around us.
Often the Christian community of writers seems to overlook the importance of the third person of the Trinity. We as the Body of Christ need to learn how to cooperate with His work within us and on the earth.
Pastor Hinn shares his story of meeting and growing in his relationship with the Holy Spirit. He speaks of His personality and how important He is in the Godhead and encourages you as a believer to hunger after His companionship, as He greatly hungers after yours.
I enjoyed this book and felt it helped my spiritual walk. We need more like it!
Shirley Johnson/Reviewer

4 of 6 people found the following review helpful:
Good Morning Holy Spirit by Benny Hinn, August 2, 2003
I would recommend this book to everyone. I loved it. It had me interested from the first page. I have learned so much about the importance of the Holy Spirit in my life and in yours. The book was one that I could not put down it was so interesting and has me wanting to experience what Benny did. I also do not feel in anyway that this book takes away from God as. It tells how the Holy Spirit speaks what the father or the son wants. It explains how the Spirit teaches you or should I say guides you to live how the son and the father want. You just have to read the book it opens your heart up to so much don't take my word for it get the book. I myself bought extra copies to give them out to others I loved it that much. If I could give more then a 5 in stars I'd give a 10. Rom. 5:5 "the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us"
Rom 8:13-14 "for if you live according to the flesh you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you will live. For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God"
I promise this is by far the best Christian book i have ever read. I mean it is written almost in story format so that you are interested yet it is also in fact but it just keeps you looking for more keeps you hungering for the next page.
It also quotes many passages from the Bible to back it up.
Please read you'll love it.

More

No comments:

Google Search

Custom Search

Search Results