Saturday, April 19, 2008

1st Letter to Beloved Person



Hi Holy Spirit,

Every time I think of you, I think of Galadriel in the movie of the Lord of the Ring casted by CateBlanchett. An Elf Queen of power and wisdom who assists the Fellowship. She is aAll powerful, all knowing, gentle but firm, and comforting. It is like to bring out the best of gentle female - fine, considerate, beauty yet powerful.

The record of you to appear as a person is so little in the Bible. So many Christians think that you are a "POWER" but not as person. No wonder so many people find it is so hard to relate to you.

When I speak of you, I almost speak of love. The love between men and women - pure, passion, love, intimate. As male, I can only relate to Jesus as brotherly love, but to you it is almost like love between lovers. Perhaps it is how many sisters feel that way too when they think of Jesus?

19 April 2008

No comments:

Google Search

Custom Search

Search Results