Sunday, April 27, 2008

Holy Spirit as a Living Person


John 14:16 HS = Comforter 26 HS = Teacher 16:8 HS = Convictor 15:26 HS = Spirit of Trruth 16:13 HS = Guide 1 COR 2:10 HS = Revealer 2 PET 1:21 HS = Mover



Dear Holy Spirit,

Many people regards you as "gift", "thing" or "power". To me you are a living being like Jesus. You encompasses the gentleness like women and power like men.

Even in the Book, many authors describe you as a loving being like Guide, revealer, movers, convector, teacher and etc.

I can feel your presence whenever I drive my car alone. When I start picture you besides me. I can feel the electricity of warmth and care. Even though I cannot see you, but I can sense your very existing. I have shared this repeated incident to my cell members, they feel the same too.

The first stage to enter the mystery kingdom of the wonderful of Christ is to acknowledge your being. You are our bridge to the Kingdom - power, warmth, transformation, miracle and surprises.

The warmth feeling is very close to the feeling of love. The endless flow of the energy of love is beyond the eros from you to me. I believe this kind of fellowship is the very purpose God have made us.

Luv,
Laurence





No comments:

Google Search

Custom Search

Search Results