Tuesday, May 13, 2008

New Freedom

Sunday, January 13, 2008

New Freedom

Jesus has provided a new way of life. That kind of life is so free and liberated from guilty. It is so difficult to describe the beauty of it. I would say it is beyond words.

- He has promised us an eternal life and save by FAITH alone, not behaviour (Celebration of Discipline)
- He has told us our power can be found in Holy Spirit: our guarding God on earth (Good morning, Holy Spirit)
- He has left us the teaching that can bring about FURTHER social revolution (The secret message of Christ)
- We can experience the reality of Trinity. REAL! (Celebration of Discipline)
- We are not bound by many rules - only two - love God, love ourselves and others

Everything we do for others is the overflowing of God's love that we experience. To love, we must be loved by God. No string attached - no evangelism, no tithe, no service needed. He love us unconditionally. He can easily dispatch Angels to do His work. The Universe belongs to Him.

I have started a group with this idea of letting fellowship of God and friends be the primary objective. No obligation. In fact, I would deny their willingness to evangelism, offering and any services. I want them to feel and experience God FIRST fully and experience the wonderful work of God in their life. The rest is between them and God. New freedom.

In each gathering, there is no fix agenda. I would let Holy Spirit led the group. Surprisingly, many beautiful things happened. Too many to tell. The meeting could extend to 11.00 pm. The group grew from 5 to 15 in a year.

In US, there is such movement to discover Christ in their special way. They call their group as House Church.

New Freedom of Faith

I am writing this blog to unveil of my journey of faith. This faith I have been embracing closely is the good news brought by Jesus 2000 years ago. The deeper I venture into his kingdom, the more freedom I discover His secret. It is a MYTH to me, until this very day. His open secret is so real and dramatic and beautiful.

The kingdom of God is so wonderful to me. In a democratic domination world, His secret is still a myth to me despite thousands of His work have been described by scholars and poems, scientists and businessmen.

I have my story to share with you....

No comments:

Google Search

Custom Search

Search Results