Friday, May 23, 2008

The voice of God

Is He real? Three religions have names Him as the Creator. Is God who invented the World we are in (Is it like Matrix?) remain relevant today to many of us?

Can He speaks to us like He spoke to Abraham few thousand years ago? Is it our imagination? Or is it only a legend? To many believers and pagan, this remain a Big questions to many of us.

My own experience as a mortal being (while sipping frapucinno Green Tea at Starbuck, Berjaya Time Square Kuala Lumpur), is that He is real and remain active in my inner life.

I heard Him speak, whisper and guide me since I was Form Sixth in Ranau. The way He speak to me is different from Jesus and Holy Spirit. I can fathom the concept the Trinity Gods. As One and in three.

More......

No comments:

Google Search

Custom Search

Search Results